Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
Forum Suggestions - Started by: Roadstripe
Forum Suggestions
Posted: 22 Sep 2006, 02:43 AM

How about...

~ the ability to display a different name instead of the name you use for your account. Eg. I would be able to display "CyberCorn Entropic" instead of "Roadstripe".

~ the ability to easily link to specific posts on threads instead of being able to only link to the page and having to instruct the link-clicker to "scoll down pi posts to Anne Oni Mouse's e-th post". I've seen forums in which the number assigned to the post would appear in a little box when the mouse paused over the post or a specific part of the post.

~ the ability to "Mark All Posts Read".

Posted: 22 Sep 2006, 06:22 AM
Roadstripe:
How about...

~ the ability to display a different name instead of the name you use for your account. Eg. I would be able to display "CyberCorn Entropic" instead of "Roadstripe".

I like that. I am not really dfond of the posesimo name :D

Posted: 22 Sep 2006, 09:28 AM
Roadstripe:
How about...

Already planned in the profile system. But, I might be able to get that out before-hand.

Quote:
~ the ability to easily link to specific posts on threads instead of being able to only link to the page and having to instruct the link-clicker to "scoll down pi posts to Anne Oni Mouse's e-th post". I've seen forums in which the number assigned to the post would appear in a little box when the mouse paused over the post or a specific part of the post.

~ the ability to "Mark All Posts Read".

Both of those are planned; I just forgot to put them on the list. But, thank you for reminding me. I'll put them on, now.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3