Page 3 of 3 :: Viewing 51-54 of 54
Wish List Time! - Started by: BadKarma
RE: Wish List Time!
Posted: 19 May 2024, 06:18 PM

Ah! I totally misunderstood, then.

Yeah, we could institute something like "kiribans". That could be a lot of fun especially if we can institute achieving certain badges or rewards.

-- BK

Posted: 26 May 2024, 10:11 AM

There should be more of these cool perks, I think. And the ability to gift them to eachother mayhaps.

I am thinking more about the "buy once", but the (planned?) subscription idea also applies. Just ontop of my head; another storage space upgrade, an additional custom box of contents... I don't know. The sky is the limit and someone is probably more inventive than me.

I know there is a balance to have with these, but the framework is already very clever set up to not make it feel like a paywall for features. It is absolutely possible to participate on this site and save up on credits for some time if you really want to get a certain perk later down the road. Atleast that is how it is today.

Maybe there needs to be a separate "perks" thread for discussing these things in more detail later.

Posted: 26 May 2024, 01:55 PM

More cool perks are being planned and worked on. :) It's always been my goal to make the perks extra niceties for your account, rather than hamstringing an account and forcing people to pay to get general functionality. I hate those kinds of paywalls.

Subscriptions are also on the planning board. They are coming, I promise, along with a higher tier of storage space and other ideas. I have a long list of new features, bug fixes, and miscellaneous updates to get through. :)

The idea of gifting perks is interesting. I'll add that to my Under Consideration list.

-- BK

Posted: 26 May 2024, 03:53 PM

By all means, take your time. Things are already good going for great and beyond.

(Oh man I have Comic Sans and Windings now? And colors and stuff. I did not expect that! Excellent!)

Page 3 of 3 :: Viewing 51-54 of 54