- Fixed advanced search options so that they filter correctly.
- Fixed a bug where content marked as Everyone couldn't be upgraded to a higher rating in the content edit screen.
- Added a new page explaining acceptable and not acceptable Adult Only content.
- Added editing of a parsed document for literature content.
- Added a 'Mark All Seen' button to the notifications screen to work-around the Firefox bug that makes prevents click events from firing.
- Fixed a bug whereby filenames containing unicode characters resulted in a file that couldn't be added to the site.
- Added the Oekaki board to the site.
- Fixed several display bugs regarding friend and favorite counts on the Manage Gallary screen.
- Fixed a bug that didn't completely remove friend relationships when removing an account.
- Added Favorites Received stat data to the Manage Gallery dashboard.
- Fixed a bug causing the Unfavorite button to vanish.
- Added the use of username to upload tooltips when full name is blank.
- Fixed a bug preventing standalone URIs from being parsed correctly in descriptions, posts, etc.
- Fixed a bug causing a random logout when clicking on a bell notification.
- Added Markdown parsing to the forums. So, now forums posts can be formatted in BBCode or Markdown.
- Fixed bug preventing documents with multi-byte characters from saving to the database properly.
- Fixed bug preventing character descriptions with multi-byte characters from saving to the database properly.
- Added support for emojis and multi-byte characters to content descriptions, literature uploads, character descriptions, and forums. More updates to other areas of the site to come.
- Fixed bug where Next on a content page showed the user's most recent post, rather than the next post.
- Updated thumbnail generation code to account for most cases of portrait orientation photos being auto-rotated to landscape.
- Added Queued Posts account perk. Users can now upload content and set it to post at a future date and time.
- Added Gallery Backup account perk. Users can now download a backup of all of their uploaded works.
- Added Ko-Fi link.
- Added Recent Submissions link to the main page.
- Fixed a bug where titles with double-quotes caused audio rendering to fail.
- Fixed a bug preventing thumbnails from showing when the filename has an apostrophe in it.
- Fixed a minor copyright statement issue in the site footer.
- Contact link for users now works.
- Added Top 20 Tags cloud to the Main Page.
- Added Profile and Gallery links to forum posts for post authors.
- Added new stat: 7-Day Top Commenter
- Newest Members now only shows active accounts.
- Fixed a bug preventing UTF-8 characters from displaying and saving properly.
- Fixed a bug where reciprocal friend requests weren't both being accepted when one user accepted the request.
- Serial Art is now searchable in the site content search.
- Added content thumbnail refreshing to the user dashboard.
- Added new Serial Art feature, where art can be grouped and viewed like a webcomic.
- Re-added the user referrals.
- Re-added user account deletion flags.
- Fixed a bug that sent the user to the first post of a thread in the forums after making a new post, rather than sending the user to their new post.
- Fixed a bug in the admin side that used a malformed anonymous array in a user account lookup.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Friends Feed page from infinitely scrolling.
- Updated site rules to include commercial advertisement as a restricted practice on the site.
- Re-added the Contact Us page.
- Re-added forum post deletion back into the forums.
- Added an enhancement to the user dashboard UI, so that the signature preview automatically and dynamically updates when a new signature graphic is uploaded.
- Fixed a bug where the person favoriting an upload received the notification of it being favorited, rather than the upload's owner being notified.
- Added reCaptcha to the signup page to combat spam bots.
- Added more stats to the index page.
- Deactivated lazyload to prevent double-loading of pages, which caused problems with pages that track views and other counts..
- Fixed a bug preventing an upload from being deleted if a user favorited the upload.
- Added reCaptcha to the Report A Problem page to combat spam bots.
- Updated comments so that the Reply button reflects to whom a reply is being made. Quote Replies now lists the username as whom the quote is from. Replies to a comment now mention the user being replied to.
- The author of a comment being replied to is now informed of the reply via notifications and email.
- Fixed more bugs with the text translation from native doc format to web-safe formatting.
- Added the S7 Credits store.
- Added account upgrades: Hide from User Directory, Larger Storage, Unbranded Portfolio
- Fixed a bug wherein if email notifications were set in a user's settings, it wouldn't send an e-mail.
- Fixed a bug with tag filtering that caused the filter to still bring up blocked content for every non-filter-matching tag it had.
- Adjusted text translation in an attempt to handle "smart-punctuation".
- Reintroduced character references/biographies.
- Added thumbnail ribbons detailing what kind of upload the thumbnail belongs to.
- Fixed a bug preventing uploaded content class from being recorded.
- Fixed a display bug markdown blockquotes from appearing correctly in content descriptions.
- Fixed a layout bug with audio content display.
- Fixed various display filtering bugs with AO content.
- Fixed display bug preventing Announcements with no expiration dates from showing.
- Fixed several FKC bugs when deleting a user account.
- Added content tagging and tag searching. Users can now tag their content for more organization, filtering, and searchability.
- Fixed Reset My Password to accept usernames with non-alphanumerical characters.
- Fixed issues with account status checks for feature availability.
- Fixed an issue where the Friend Feed was showing the Museum Feed, instead.
- Fixed an issue where a commenter's rating was not being displayed, nor counted in the content's average rating.
- Fixed an issue where new sign-up form fields weren't being double-checked appropriately on server-side.
- Reimplemented user bio images.
- Re-added the Email Address field to the profile edit page in the User Dashboard.
- Added the changelog.
Initial v5 launch. Full re-write of the entire site from scratch.