Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-1 of 1
Vagrant Hero and C.A.G.E. - Started by: Defunct Account
Vagrant Hero and C.A.G.E.
Posted: 16 Nov 2006, 12:35 PM

Vagrant Hero is a web comic that will make it's first premiere, and first and only print (for now) as Issue #0 - 0RIENTATION. It's basically a big science fiction jaunt across the galaxy, time, and even alternate realities. The settings are always changing, and the story is always changing. There's plenty of mysteries and secrets also. Originally intended for kids because of the look of it, the stories are complex enough for older viewers as well. I don't have an exact date when the webcomic will launch, but Issue #0 will be done early December and Issue #1 SHOULD hit the web by the end of the 2nd quarter of 2007.

C.A.G.E. is a novel I work on when I get tired of looking at Vagrant Hero for the night. Set in the future after a terrible disaster, the world has lost all record of history before the crisis and now humanity is forced to hide in fortified cities from an increasingly hostile and mutating ecosystem and the creatures it spawns. The story will center around a special forces soldier named Cain Bonham who, on a routine mission, will encounter various people and creatures that will shatter his grip on reality and ultimately lead him on a path to validating his own concept of reality.

So yeah. I got work to do. If you're interested give me a buzz. Of course, I can't tell you all the secrets.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-1 of 1