Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
Compassionate Graphic Designer Seeks Formidable Trade - Started by: SinZen
Compassionate Graphic Designer Seeks Formidable Trade
Posted: 31 Mar 2009, 04:42 AM

Hi there! I'm looking to trade poster-quality print-ready artwork! If you believe I would LOVE your artwork or if you are specialized in Adobe cs3-4 and illustrator , I will trade one high-quality print-ready poster format of my work for yours. I collect art as often as I create it, and love to be inspired by someone else's talents and feel that I have influenced an inspiration to others work as well! Please allow one month upon commission for completion, (i have a big fat busy schedule.....) and Serious Inquiries Only!!!!

Posted: 31 Mar 2009, 08:18 AM

Hi there, welcome to Side 7! I love your artwork, impressive detail and very interesting character designs. Are there any particular characters you're interested in having drawn? I noticed there are at least a couple recurring faces in your gallery. I'd be interested in doing an art trade with you, though I can't guarantee any more efficiency. Take a look at my gallery and let me know if you'd be interested.

Hellz Yeah!
Posted: 31 Mar 2009, 06:54 PM

THanks Jinxy, youre super-sweet! I was kinda hoping I could get a character of "Me" somehow... I like your anthropomorphics alot, I would definitely appreciate a furry for my collective! Did you have anything in mind as to what you'd "fancy"? I can draw out some neat-o animal-peoples too, if thats up your alley.... :)

Posted: 31 Mar 2009, 08:31 PM

Ah, this is always the hard part of art trades for me, picking a character to be drawn. I'd love to have some art of a character from one of my novels. I have information on them up here, though I haven't gotten around to drawing profile images of a number of characters yet. If you'd like, you can have a look around there and see if any characters strike your fancy - and I have plenty more information on them if one interests you - or, if you'd prefer, I can pick one for you. My stories are generally fantasy/scifi, do you prefer working in either of those genres?

Send me an e-mail with as much information as you'd like on what you'd like me to draw. And thanks! I look forward to this.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4