Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8
Sooo.... I'm new here..... - Started by: Spotz
Sooo.... I'm new here.....
Posted: 10 Jun 2010, 10:51 PM

and I want to start this site out well... the past two sites I've tried well.... didn't really like my art. Said my Naruto stuff wasn't a way to get the appreciation of other artists. Soooo..... I decided to post none of my fanart here. Have a clean slate and just post my more origional arts. XD I really hope you enjoy it!

~Grace

Posted: 11 Jun 2010, 07:39 AM

hey there I haven't seen your art yet (ill catch it in the newest uploads) but dont worry. All art is welcome here
have a peanutbutter cookie

Posted: 11 Jun 2010, 11:01 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 11 Jun 2010, 11:33 AM.

Thanks! eats cookie in one bite Mmmmm.... I really want people to actually like me here. DX But I won't have to worry anymore. XD

By the way. I'm writing a story... so I'll be posting a lot of my OC, the main character of the story, a lot soon, because I just finished school, and I'm going to have a TON more free time now XD

<3

Posted: 11 Jun 2010, 01:13 PM

Oh, and I have a question for you guys... would you mind if I posted fanart? Because I'm drawing this really cool picture of Talim (from Soul Calibur 2) and I sorta wanted to post it... but if Side 7 is like Sheezyart then it wouldn't be very accepted.... TT-TT I really like it, and I hope you guys will be able to like it too. <3

Posted: 11 Jun 2010, 04:12 PM

Welcome to Side 7! Did you see the sub-heading at the top of the page? The one that says, "Great Art. Less Drama."? We're a very friendly bunch here and some of the best comments I've gotten on my art have come from here. And I, personally, would love to see your Talim fanart. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Posted: 12 Jun 2010, 07:23 PM

Yesh I noticed that. I will post once I'm done. It's taking me a bit of time b/c of her pose, clothing, and weapon XD

Posted: 14 Jun 2010, 04:18 PM

Hello thar! ^^ ::hands you a chocolate chip cookie::

Nah, a quick look around will tell you that we love fanart here. Talim is one of my favorite SC characters, so I for one definitely want to see that. :D

I left DA for here to get away from the drama and the drowning-out effect of being one or two of 10,000,00,0,00,000,00 uploads every minute. Here at S7, your art actually gets seen, and by people who don't suck. ^^ I've been really happy here; I hope you will be too! Welcome!!

Posted: 15 Jun 2010, 09:21 PM
Navi1101:
Hello thar! ^^ ::hands you a chocolate chip cookie::

Nah, a quick look around will tell you that we love fanart here. Talim is one of my favorite SC characters, so I for one definitely want to see that. :D

I left DA for here to get away from the drama and the drowning-out effect of being one or two of 10,000,00,0,00,000,00 uploads every minute. Here at S7, your art actually gets seen, and by people who don't suck. ^^ I've been really happy here; I hope you will be too! Welcome!!

Ohh! Another cookie, thanks! <3

Okay I just wanted to be sure. :D It'll be a while because I have some requests on Gaia that I have to do XD I don't have time to do my own art XD lol

Yesh. I have a DA but have never used it. So I moved to SheezyArt, but the people there didn't really like my fanart or anything, so I found this nice little site! <3

Thanks everyone for a very warm welcomd <3

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8