Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
haayy! - Started by: FeralGrinn
haayy!
Posted: 25 Jun 2010, 04:58 PM

I used to post here a ton but fell out of the habit. For anyone who doesn't know me already I'm Sarah (I guess most people here would know me as Grinn but Ive been using my real name these days). I mostly do work with original characters but I try to keep things at least a little varied.

Not sure how active these boards are these days but I wanted too poke my head in and say hi anyway.

<33

Posted: 25 Jun 2010, 09:59 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 25 Jun 2010, 10:00 PM.

Hi! I've been away for a long time until right now, actually. I never really posted much but I do remember it being a lot more active.

I haven't been drawing much lately, what I have been doing are pet portraits and working on my story with my original characters.

=D

edit: I used to post a little on the old forums but it looks like this is the first time I've done so with the forums they're using now.

Posted: 26 Jun 2010, 07:00 AM
FeralGrinn:
I used to post here a ton but fell out of the habit. For anyone who doesn't know me already I'm Sarah (I guess most people here would know me as Grinn but Ive been using my real name these days). I mostly do work with original characters but I try to keep things at least a little varied.

Not sure how active these boards are these days but I wanted too poke my head in and say hi anyway.

<33

holy!!
I remember you!
You used to be a regular in the old S7 forum!
welcome back *gives peanutbutter COOKIES
lots!

Posted: 26 Jun 2010, 07:03 AM
karerosa:
Hi! I've been away for a long time until right now, actually. I never really posted much but I do remember it being a lot more active.

I haven't been drawing much lately, what I have been doing are pet portraits and working on my story with my original characters.

=D

edit: I used to post a little on the old forums but it looks like this is the first time I've done so with the forums they're using now.

lol welcome back too i guess! :D
*gives you peanutbutter socks

Posted: 28 Jun 2010, 04:38 PM

Welcome back, Sarah and Karerosa! It's always good to see old faces around again.

Posted: 29 Jun 2010, 04:31 PM

Holy spit, Feral's back! And... someone from before my time, apparently. ^^;;

::glomps you both::

(I've had a lot of friends, from the internet and otherwise, start going by different names. It takes me a bit to get used to it, so please bear with me if I still call you Feral for a while.)

<3

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6