Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-10 of 10
Hello! ^_^ - Started by: XanderK9
Hello! ^_^
Posted: 28 Dec 2010, 07:50 AM

Hello! There is not much to say I guess... ^^;

So... I was looking for an alternative for DA (I am known as Hal1989 on DA) but without luck until I find this one and I like it. I was feeling uncomfortable with the other ones for some reasons.

I like to draw anthropomorphic characters when time comes into play (I work as an computer technician at full time x_x). Unfortunately, my inspiration is kind of rusty so I don't draw that much. It's not something that can be bought but I am much more comfortable into drawing when I am with friends, which didn't happened for a while. T-T

I also like to play games on pc and consoles, online or offline, and I collect consoles and games.

I also try to do new stuff, such as doing some scripting for servers like CS:S and mapping.

Posted: 28 Dec 2010, 10:56 AM

Welcome to Side 7! It's nice to meet you. I hope you like it here and I look forward to seeing your art.

Posted: 28 Dec 2010, 04:45 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 28 Dec 2010, 04:45 PM.

Welcome! ^^ I hope you find this place comfortable, friendly and full of insoiration. :: offers you peanut butter cookies::

Posted: 28 Dec 2010, 04:52 PM

Yay! Cookies! ^_^

Thanks for the welcome.

Posted: 29 Dec 2010, 02:50 PM
Navi1101:
: offers you peanut butter cookies::

but...
b..but...
that's MY bit DDD:

anyway welcome aboard
*gves you TRIPLE PEANUTBUTTER cookies

Posted: 29 Dec 2010, 03:58 PM

>>' Aw man Poseidon, I thought you'd be around any minute with the chocolate chip ones.

Sorry 'bout that. T-T"

::cookies for Poseidon too:: ^,^

o_o But you brought the peanut butter ones with peanut chunks and peanut butter filling! OH MAN YOU OUTDID ME. ::hides away in shame::

Posted: 29 Dec 2010, 09:24 PM

And peanut butter cookies are my favorites too! X3

RE: Hello! ^_^
Posted: 30 Dec 2010, 10:41 AM

Hi, welcome to Side 7! I hope you will enjoy it here, it's always fun here.

~Miss D. (Debra)
Weasel_Silver24

Posted: 30 Dec 2010, 11:50 AM
Navi1101:
>>' Aw man Poseidon, I thought you'd be around any minute with the chocolate chip ones.

Sorry 'bout that. T-T"

::cookies for Poseidon too:: ^,^

o_o But you brought the peanut butter ones with peanut chunks and peanut butter filling! OH MAN YOU OUTDID ME. ::hides away in shame::

I will out-do anyone when it comes to peanutbutter
beware

Posted: 04 Jan 2011, 01:23 PM
posesimo:
I will out-do anyone when it comes to peanutbutter
beware

:: sneaks chocolate Kisses onto your cookies, making them Triple Peanut Butter Thumbprint cookies, a.k.a. the best cookies ever:: ^,^

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-10 of 10