Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5
Inking tutorial? - Started by: Jinx
Inking tutorial?
Posted: 05 Jan 2007, 12:03 PM

I'm not asking for a tutorial here; I'm offering one. I discovered the joy of inking with varying line widths while working on my catgirl calendar and I'm thinking of making a tutorial on the matter, especially since the way I go about it is somewhat unconventional.

So, the million dollar question is, does anyone care? Would any of you be interested in reading a tutorial on this method? For that matter, is there any other aspect of my art you'd like to see me make a tutorial about?

Let me know if you have any thoughts. To see the inking style I'm talking about - it's still simple as yet, but it would be a tutorial aimed at beginners, as I still am - check some of the catgirl calendar images in my gallery. November, December, April, and June would probably be the best examples of this.

Posted: 06 Jan 2007, 09:41 AM

I think an inking tutorial would be great! It's always awesome to see different methods used by different people.

-- BK

Posted: 28 May 2007, 10:52 PM

Yeah, I'd love that. My inking isn't the best.

Posted: 29 May 2007, 08:44 AM

Hah, and here I haven't used that inking method since. XD Thanks for your input, I'll see if I can pull something together soon. I really should vary my lines more...

Posted: 05 Jun 2007, 01:58 AM

Do it. The more tutorials on various art techniques we have available, the more chances we'll have of finding something which works for us.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5