Page 2 of 2 :: Viewing 26-32 of 32
What did you do today? - Started by: Jinx
Posted: 21 May 2007, 11:05 AM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 21 May 2007, 11:11 AM.

Went out to a barbecue with family last night after a fairly unproductive day. It's always interesting when they have other company there as well. I seem to learn more about my own social habits that way. Today, I hope to do me some drawing.

Oh! And the day before yesterday, we saw a Lancaster flying overhead. It's a very large, very noisy four-engine bomber from WWII and only two are still flying today.

Posted: 28 May 2007, 10:33 PM

Today I have sat all day keeping my internet active so it doesn't disconnect. I am trying to download the free 30 day trial of Photoshop CS3 and so far, since 4 p.m. I have made it to 18%. I am on dial-up. Bleck.

Posted: 29 May 2007, 08:50 AM

My sympathies. I remember the dial-up days all too well.

I haven't done much of note recently. Although yesterday I did get a nice comment from the super when he came to inspect damage in our unit from building concrete repairs and he saw a sketch I had left on my drawing table. :D

Posted: 29 May 2007, 09:30 AM

dial up hssssss

well today i was woken up by a phone call from a guy who wanted to buy my slide projector. So i went down to school, sold it, then went to the bank and got money, bought those ecological lamps to give them a try and bought two more macfaralne's dragons for my collection. Tstst spending spending...

Posted: 20 Jun 2007, 09:52 AM

Despite all I have to do shortly, I haven't done much in the past day. I sure was busy last week, though, whew! Hard to believe that holiday's done already.

Posted: 04 Aug 2007, 02:57 PM

Not much. I got up at 9, got online, ate some breakfast, took a shower, read, and now here I am online again. Boring, huh?

Posted: 12 Aug 2007, 04:35 PM

Today, I put much of my computer into a new tower with motherboard and processor and am now running a new O/S on a drive separate from my data drive, and it all went off without a hitch! Except for Photoshop not installing. That could be slightly problematic.

Page 2 of 2 :: Viewing 26-32 of 32