Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
DevBlog - S7 v4 Development (2007-05-22) - Started by: BadKarma
DevBlog - S7 v4 Development (2007-05-22)
Posted: 22 May 2007, 10:22 AM

Work is continuing, however it has slowed somewhat. It's faire season, and I'm a guildemaster at the Virginia Renaissance Faire, so that is taking up much of my time. But, between faire administrivia, construction work, costuming work, acting, etc. I'm working on v4, still.

I've got another screenshot for you. It may not look like much has been updated, but believe me, much has. Most of the early work of any major site development is behind-the-scenes code library development. For example, the latest focus has been on the login/logout system, as well as some forums integration. Looking at the screenshot, you'll see that the most recently updated threads now show up on the main page of the site. Ignore the dates, though... the data I'm pulling from is an old backup of the current forums, and I haven't moved to using a more recent backup, yet.

Still, though, progress is progress, and there is progress.

-- BK

Posted: 23 May 2007, 12:03 AM

It looks much better and more professional. It's good that you've eliminated/minimized the need to scroll (especially left and right) and that you've cut the glare of the white background.
Keep up the good work. :)

Posted: 23 May 2007, 05:59 PM

Looks great to me! :)

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3