Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Roadstripe Gallimaufry - Started by: Roadstripe
Roadstripe Gallimaufry
Posted: 27 Mar 2008, 11:11 PM

Believe it or not, I now have a website. Behold, Roadstripe Gallimaufry.

Posted: 28 Mar 2008, 08:21 AM

very interestting
After all the posts you made in the S7 forum, im not suprised :D

Posted: 28 Mar 2008, 07:20 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 28 Mar 2008, 07:21 PM.

I'm glad to see you got a website running for yourself. Looks good, I like that you put all your gallimaufry and miscellaneous tidbits there. Do you have plans to add other sections to it? Also, would you be interested in trading links?

Posted: 30 Mar 2008, 06:08 PM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 30 Mar 2008, 06:11 PM.

Thank you, you two.

Quote:
Quoth Poseidon:
very interestting
After all the posts you made in the S7 forum, im not suprised :D

Along with wanting a place to display various files of mine publically in one place, that was part of what prompted me to finally get around to making a site.

Quote:
Quoth Jinx:
I'm glad to see you got a website running for yourself. Looks good, I like that you put all your gallimaufry and miscellaneous tidbits there. Do you have plans to add other sections to it? Also, would you be interested in trading links?

I've had this site up and running for the better part of March, and I have added stuff as I went along. I will undoubtedly add more stuff and edit what I already have as time goes on. Some of that stuff may be Furcadia-related while others will be additions to present material.

As for trading links, I have no complaints about that.

Posted: 27 Apr 2008, 02:37 AM

And, now, believe it or not, there are some forums, too. The Forums of Errata.

Posted: 16 May 2008, 12:20 AM

Another page of interest has gone up – The Chinese Calendar.

Find out what your Chinese animal sign is and learn something (horrors of horrors! :o) while you're at it.

Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 07:47 PM

Oh, look. Comics. Ancient ones at that, dating from 1990 to 1992, back when I was in high school.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7