Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
Trouble updating e-mail. - Started by: Furryhart
Trouble updating e-mail.
Posted: 24 Jun 2008, 09:57 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 24 Jun 2008, 09:59 PM.

My e-mail has recently changed to lonnieevans@bellsouth.net . But when I tried to update it on my account, it said it would send me a verification e-mail to my new e-mail. I have to this date not received it, and it won't update my account without it. Could you either update my account or find out why it did not send the e-mail so I can update it my self. Thank you.

Posted: 24 Jun 2008, 10:32 PM
Frost:
My e-mail has recently changed to lonnieevans@bellsouth.net . But when I tried to update it on my account, it said it would send me a verification e-mail to my new e-mail. I have to this date not received it, and it won't update my account without it. Could you either update my account or find out why it did not send the e-mail so I can update it my self. Thank you.

Hi Frost,

Just to be on the safe side, are you sure that the e-mail from the Side 7 system hasn't ended up in a junk or trash mail folder? That sometimes happens, hence why I'm asking.

-- BK

Posted: 25 Jun 2008, 10:59 PM

I'm using outlook express and I don't have a junk directory. I am also not using a spam blocker that I know of. I sent myself an e-mail just to make sure I got the address right also. and I received that. I also receive similar e-mail conformation from other things I do, that require e-mail. So I don't know what is wrong. Also thanks for responding so quickly and thank you for your time.

Posted: 26 Jun 2008, 10:38 AM
Frost:
I'm using outlook express and I don't have a junk directory. I am also not using a spam blocker that I know of. I sent myself an e-mail just to make sure I got the address right also. and I received that. I also receive similar e-mail conformation from other things I do, that require e-mail. So I don't know what is wrong. Also thanks for responding so quickly and thank you for your time.

No worries. Just had to make sure that wasn't the case, as 9 times out of 10, that's the reason e-mails "aren't received". But, this definitely sounds like a bug. I'll look into that for you, and will manually update your account in the database.

The fun part will be hunting down the bug that's causing the overall problem. :)

-- BK

Posted: 26 Jun 2008, 10:48 AM

Hey Frost,

Your account should be updated now with your new e-mail address.

-- BK

Posted: 26 Jun 2008, 08:55 PM

Thank you for updating my e-mail. But now when I try to use it, it still won't send the mail to me. There might be a problem with your outgoing e-mail. try to send me an email using your system. I know the address is correct.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6