Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
Not receiving e-mail from side7 - Started by: Furryhart
Not receiving e-mail from side7
Posted: 29 Jun 2008, 11:43 PM

There seems to be a problem with me receiving e-mail from your site. As with my previous thread I didnot receive the conformation e-mail. I had a comment about my art and didnot receive an e-mail telling me about it. Also I have sent an email from this site as a test and have not received it.
I checked with my email provider and they say there is no reason I should not receive email from your site. Maybe there is a problem with your outgoing e-mail system. Please help. Thank you.

Posted: 30 Jun 2008, 10:02 PM

Haven't yet figured out what the issue is, Frost. It's hard to determine, as I'm still getting e-mail from the system.

Still working on the problem.

-- BK

Posted: 01 Jul 2008, 10:49 AM

Frost,

We've researched this thoroughly. We've tested it against at least four different e-mail providers. We've received the system mail every time, and there are no error logs for any of our tests or your e-mail requests.

There's definitely some odd interaction, but I have no other conclusion that it's not an issue with our system. I'm not sure what the problem is, to be honest. All of our automated administrative notices send perfectly fine with no errors, and the e-mail change request testing I've done have been without error, as well. I even had our server admin go through and look for anything I've missed, and he couldn't find anything.

Do you use any SPAM filtering software, or SPAM message rules, with Outlook?

-- BK

Posted: 02 Jul 2008, 01:26 AM

As far as I know I have no kind of filters on outlook express. I do thank you for your time and effort. I'm using AT&T dial-up network, and quite frankly I have not been impressed with the service. I hate dial-up anyway, but it's all I have available in this area. I'm in the sticks. I will just have to pursue this on my end. Thanks again for your time.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4