Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
DevBlog v4.0 - New Feature - Related Image Groups - Started by: BadKarma
DevBlog v4.0 - New Feature - Related Image Groups
Posted: 20 Sep 2008, 10:07 PM

So, progress has been really good. I've been knocking out tasks left right and center. I've been very pleased.

So, tonight I finished a task that I've been working on for the past two days. There's at least 8 hours of solid code work in this one, too. Related Image Groups

What are Related Image Groups? They're groups that are defined by the user in which images that are related may be placed. So, have you uploaded 5 versions of the same image, in different stages of completion? Create a RIG and put all the images in there. Have a bunch of images of the same content (e.g., fan art images from Dragonball Z), create a RIG and put the images in it.

What does this get you?

When you view an image that's in a RIG, thumbnails of the other images in the RIG are visible below the image being viewed. This gives easy access to images that are related to the one that's being viewed.

Here are some screenshots:

Manage Your Image Gallery Screen:

Manage Your Related Image Groups:

Manage Your Images Within A Related Image Group:

Viewing The Related Images on an Image Page:

Posted: 22 Sep 2008, 11:54 PM

Looks good. I wonder – would it be possible to have an image in more than one group at the same time?

Posted: 23 Sep 2008, 09:50 AM
Roadstripe:
Looks good. I wonder – would it be possible to have an image in more than one group at the same time?

Absolutely! :)

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3