Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2
The revised Furryhart. - Started by: Furryhart
The revised Furryhart.
Posted: 04 Dec 2008, 11:01 AM

I have made some more changes to my site Furryhart, including removal of all midi music, that's right Furryhart is now silent. I have changed the links page to make it more compact. You can view my artwork in large view by clicking on the images. The main page has been cleaned up and has new better looking buttons. All other pages have been revised.

Also I have joined Cafe Press to sell my artwork on t-shirts and other items, so I have also added a Cafe Press Page to take you directly to my stores.

I don't know HTML code so this site is created by using Webeasy Professional 6 from VCOM. It uses a drag and drop interface to build the site pages and then turns it into HTML code. I was using Webeasy 5 but I upgraded to 6, so let me know if the HTML code looks better.

Please visit my site and let me know what you think about the improvements. I thank all who responded to my last post for your comments, good or bad. I am trying to improve my site so any suggestions are welcome. And please be nice, I am doing the best I can with very little money.

My website is http://furryhart.com . Thanks again for you time and comments.

Posted: 05 Jan 2009, 12:38 PM

Good luck with the new site! Looks good; nice and clean. I think dropping the music was a good idea.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2