Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Side 7 v4.0 Goes Beta! - Started by: BadKarma
Side 7 v4.0 Goes Beta!
Posted: 19 Jan 2009, 10:47 AM

For those of you who are not aware, Side 7 v4.0 went into Beta Test as of Saturday, the 17th of January. The Beta Test will end on Friday, the 23rd of January. At that point, if there are any left-over issues that need fixing from the Beta Test, they will be resolved during the week starting on 24 January.

What this means is, at some time between the 24th and the 31st of January, Side 7 v4.0 will go live, and everyone will have access to the new site.

Please, spread the word. Let everyone know. I would love for the new site to have a good send-off.

RE: Side 7 v4.0 Goes Beta!
Posted: 20 Jan 2009, 10:07 AM

Great to hear! When the new version goes live, will the seach engine be available?

Miss D. (Debra)

Posted: 20 Jan 2009, 10:15 AM

Absolutely.

-- BK

Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 12:51 AM

Good work! No doubt this will prove to be quite an ego boost.

Posted: 23 Jan 2009, 09:44 AM
Roadstripe:
Good work! No doubt this will prove to be quite an ego boost.

Well, I don't know so much about "ego boost". Certainly, I would be far happier with a boost in the community.

-- BK

Posted: 24 Jan 2009, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Quoth BadKarma:
Well, I don't know so much about "ego boost". Certainly, I would be far happier with a boost in the community.

Basically, I meant the feeling of pride and accomplishment one gets when a major step is accomplished. Getting version 4 successfully online, even if it doesn't yet have all the features you're planning on adding to it, is probably one of the most important steps towards finishing the site. You'll feel a boost because it means, "I did it!"

:D

Posted: 24 Jan 2009, 05:38 PM

This is very true. :) Although, so much has been added to the plans, that now I'm not only planning v4.1, but v4.2 as well.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7