Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2
Sticky threads not showing on main forum listing - Started by: Jinx
Sticky threads not showing on main forum listing
Posted: 17 Feb 2009, 05:55 PM

Checking the forum recently, I notice that the opinions on increasing site activity thread, when the only active thread in the General Discussion forum, doesn't mark the forum as having unread threads. If I open the forum, the thread shows as having unread posts, it just doesn't trigger the unread thread icon on the main forum listing. I hope that made sense.

Also, not a bug, but are we going to have forum profiles linked to galleries in v4.1? :)

Posted: 18 Feb 2009, 10:08 AM
Jinx:
Checking the forum recently, I notice that the opinions on increasing site activity thread, when the only active thread in the General Discussion forum, doesn't mark the forum as having unread threads. If I open the forum, the thread shows as having unread posts, it just doesn't trigger the unread thread icon on the main forum listing. I hope that made sense.

Aw, heck. That shouldn't be happening. Okay, thanks, on my list for v4.0.1.

Quote:
Also, not a bug, but are we going to have forum profiles linked to galleries in v4.1? :)

Yes. Side 7-specific BBCode tags will be included in the v4.1 release. This will facilitate linking to galleries, as well as displaying images on Side 7.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2