Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
It's been a while. - Started by: Mongoose
It's been a while.
Posted: 04 Jun 2009, 08:08 PM

About 6 years or so by my count.

I have say, it's good to return after all this time, it's good to see new life breathed into S7 too. I doubt there's anyone here anymore who'd remember me, or that I was even loosely acquainted with aside from BK. What's up Karma? Long time since I've heard that name.

Anyway, just a quick shout out and a passing hello. Depending on the stimulus response from my posts here I may or may not stay I haven't decided yet.

You guys can check out my gallery here, though it's scarce with any newer works of mine.

For a fuller gallery you may check out my account at DA; http://www.deviantart.com/K-013

head on over to ZangONE webcomics too to see what i've been up to. We'd like even more readership than we've gotten with our rather explosive start there.
http://www.drunkduck.com/zang_one

Hey, it's good to be back.

Posted: 05 Jun 2009, 07:43 AM

Welcome back! It's good to see another returning member. I like your character designs.

Posted: 05 Jun 2009, 08:24 AM

mongoose...your user name does sound familiar but... 6 years? I dont think i been a member for THAT long 0.o
anyway welcome back :D

Posted: 07 Jun 2009, 04:15 AM

Welcome back! It's always nice to see veteran members return! :)

Posted: 09 Jun 2009, 04:39 PM
Mongoose:
About 6 years or so by my count.

I have say, it's good to return after all this time, it's good to see new life breathed into S7 too. I doubt there's anyone here anymore who'd remember me, or that I was even loosely acquainted with aside from BK. What's up Karma? Long time since I've heard that name.

Hey Mongoose!

Good to see you back. Things are a little slow right now here at S7, but we're working to bring things back up to a dull roar. :)

-- BK

Posted: 01 Jul 2009, 12:39 AM

Yeah, hey, thanks for all the re-welcoming. I was hoping to have a keg party, but this works just as well.

Yeah, a Dull Roar is always good. Remember, when all else fails, plug, plug, plug. XD

Hey, I'll be around, if you need some publicity, I can be the resident "HAY LOOKIT THIS" guy. I only ask you pay me in beer money. or... beer.

Anyhow, I'll be in and out here as my uploads are limited per day, I forget about it as soon as my upload limit is reached, then a week or so later remember.

And "Oh yeah" I said as I recalled that I had more than one place to store my artwork again.

Posted: 01 Jul 2009, 11:31 AM

Hehe. We always welcome promotion. :)

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7