Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-10 of 10
ZangONE, the WEBCOMIC!! - Started by: Mongoose
ZangONE, the WEBCOMIC!!
Posted: 04 Jun 2009, 08:09 PM

if you want something entertaining, you don't have to wait for me to open up my trench coat, or even get into my shady van. Just check out;

http://www.drunkduck.com/zang_one

That should keep you occupied.

We're looking for fanbase expansion, sure, sure... the concert-esque base we have now is nice, but apart from screaming fans and people stopping us on the street for our autographs, we also want stalkers and bras thrown up on stage. WOO! PARTAY!

and so forth.

Posted: 09 Jun 2009, 04:43 PM

I've checked it out. It's good! You should check it out too!

-- BK

Posted: 01 Jul 2009, 12:37 AM

Thanks again man, and thanks even more for not minding that I've clearly posted this link elsewhere. I could use the exposure is all. Heh. Anyhow, thanks!

Posted: 02 Jul 2009, 12:47 AM
Mongoose:
Thanks again man, and thanks even more for not minding that I've clearly posted this link elsewhere. I could use the exposure is all. Heh. Anyhow, thanks!

No worries, man. :) Keep up the great work.

-- BK

Posted: 04 Mar 2010, 05:20 PM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 04 Mar 2010, 05:26 PM.
Posted: 10 Mar 2010, 07:36 PM

Ladies and Gents! Now announcing ZangONE: Improved! With two new creamy updates every single week topped with fire roasted vegetables, grilled onions, two 100% all beef patties and served on a bed of fried rice, You get more Zang for your buck!

If you hate being hungry (for Zang), stop on by and top off your tank today!

(Surgeon General's Warning: ZangONE webcomics side effects may include and are not limited to ocular bleeding, nausea, loss of sleep, halitosis, death, owning a vehicle, vomiting, loss of sleep, repeat typing, seeing butterflies, eating butterflies, labor pains in men, and in some rare cases, death by laughter. ZangONE webcomics should not be taken on an empty stomach. ZangONE Webcomics works best when taken with alcohol. If you experience one or all of the above symptoms, consult a mortician immediately.)

nice
Posted: 12 Apr 2010, 03:31 PM

great site really informative i learned a lot great stuff keep it up

by anna freelance writers

Posted: 13 Apr 2010, 08:11 AM

We're just glad to be doing good works. Its nice to give back to the community, y'know?

Posted: 14 Apr 2010, 12:26 PM

You heard it here first, folks! ZangONE has somehow made improvements! Is it a commentary on our lack of skill? Is it a commentary on our abundance of skill? You'll have to stop by to find out!

We're slowly getting the webcomic scene flushed out juuussst right for a wonderful light taste that won't fill you up and never lets you down!

Check us out at http://www.drunkduck.com/zang_one

If you like it enough, feel free to comment or even get a little crazy and vote for us on TopWebcomics!

If you like being mildly to moderately entertained twice a week, then look no further than ZangONE webcomics! http://www.drunkduck.com/zang_one

Posted: 14 Apr 2010, 01:58 PM

Additionally;

Got a webcomic of your own? can't seem to get exposure? well, we can't help you with that a whole lot BUT, we can give you some wonderful ad space on our own page for FREE!

thats right! you got advertising deficits? well We can find a way to put you back up to breaking even!

Contact me here, or even using the comic site itself and we'll get you the hookup!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-10 of 10