Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
Question about Account Credits - Started by: Lady_Amberjo
Question about Account Credits
Posted: 14 Oct 2009, 07:45 PM

Hi! I hope I'm posting this in the right place. ^_^;;

I was just wondering if the ability to award account credits for critique was still available. I'm trying to refamiliarize myself with the site (the new version looks great, btw!) but didn't see the option when I clicked to reply to a comment. The FAQ still says credits can be awarded for commenting, but I don't see the option. Has it been removed, or am I just missing something so obvious I'll be smacking myself in the face over it later?

Posted: 17 Oct 2009, 02:31 PM
Lady_Amberjo:
Hi! I hope I'm posting this in the right place. ^_^;;

I was just wondering if the ability to award account credits for critique was still available. I'm trying to refamiliarize myself with the site (the new version looks great, btw!) but didn't see the option when I clicked to reply to a comment. The FAQ still says credits can be awarded for commenting, but I don't see the option. Has it been removed, or am I just missing something so obvious I'll be smacking myself in the face over it later?

With the site update, credits are awarded automatically now. If you check your account credits history (click "Account" at the top of the page, then click on the "History" link) you'll see all Account Credit transactions.

-- BK

Posted: 25 Oct 2009, 10:53 PM

Ah, I see...thanks for telling me!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3