Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Greetings from a perky closet Goth! - Started by: malicevamp24
Greetings from a perky closet Goth!
Posted: 23 Mar 2010, 05:30 PM

I realize the handle is misleading, but believe it or not it used to fit, ages and ages ago when I first joined the illustrious interwebs.

Hi! I'm Malice! But you can call me Mal, Cherry, Jen, or pretty much anything else, including most of the male elves from LotR...

My hobbies are eclectic and I pick up art styles like most folks do favorite TV shows. Hopefully some of the general artistic weirdness will come through in my gallery. The writing and various other things, well, you're just gonna have to talk to me, eh?

Nice to meet ya'll and here's to hoping we have a wonderful and long-lived relationship ahead of us!

Posted: 24 Mar 2010, 09:20 AM

Hi! Welcome!

Posted: 24 Mar 2010, 04:41 PM

Welcome to Side 7! Feel free to jump in on any post here.

Posted: 25 Mar 2010, 10:19 AM

hey there welcome aboard
*gives you a peanubutter chocolate cup
hope to see you around more:)

Posted: 31 Mar 2010, 05:23 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 31 Mar 2010, 05:23 PM.

'Sup, Haldir! (Can I do that? lol. :D )

Perky closet goths are the best. ^^ :: offers you a glass of milk and some oreos ::

Posted: 06 Apr 2010, 05:59 AM

I'm so sorry I haven't responded to this sooner! My email was sending thread notifications into my SPAM folder. Should be all fixed now.

Thank you everyone for your lovely welcomes (and the peanut butter cup!)

dies laughing I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone figured out I was Haldir...not like I tried real hard to hide it. :)

Just you wait until this forum has a place for fanfic. You'll get sick of me right quick.

Posted: 24 Apr 2010, 01:02 PM

The forums may never have a place for fanfic. However, S7v4.1 will have new music and literature upload sections, so you can post your fanfics in your Library (like posting your images in your Gallery, and your music in your Discography).

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7