Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8
I wanna be a mangaka - Started by: sky-wind
I wanna be a mangaka
Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 04:07 PM

Hi!
I´m new here.
I was in deviantart,but I must deactivated my account for personal problems,but I want to show my art to people,and that´s why I´m registered here.
I´m making a manga,because I want to be a mangaka(or a drawer,what you want).
I love manga and anime,specially the oldest like Speed Racer,Lodoss War,or Lupin the Third,the videogames(love oldest too),to read,to listening music,and to write.
My two passions are the fantasy,and the sci-fi.
Nice to meet you all.

Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 04:29 PM

Welcome! I came here from DA to escape the drama too, so I can tell you, you've found a good place. ^^ Can't wait to see more of your art! If Patch the Red-Haired is any indication, you have a very interesting style.

Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 04:41 PM

Sure,he´s the main character of my manga,with other.
Oh,I see,I am not the only one who had problems there.
I can see people it´s so kind here.
Thank you so much for the welcome,and I´m glad you like the draw.^^

Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:05 PM

Welcome to Side 7! I agree with Navi, you have a very interesting style and I'm curious to see how it develops.

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 05:28 PM

Thank you,and welcome to my gallery.^^

hola
Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 12:32 AM

hola Aida no sabia que andabas por acá en fin espero que también me des la bienvenida XD que nada mas tengo dos semanas según entendí para subir cosas antes de que de me quite este privilegio de la cuenta gratis XD

Posted: 08 Nov 2010, 05:37 PM

Hi Sky-wind. Welcome to Side 7. I'm BK, the head admin, programmer and owner of Side 7. Let me know if you need anything. Nice to meet you!

-- BK

Posted: 14 Nov 2011, 09:50 PM

Hi! Welcome to Side 7! =D
I'm Sherri and I've been a member of Side 7 for quite a while and have recently started venturing on the forms again. Love this place! <3
I hope you enjoy it too.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8