Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
HTMLer needed. badly. - Started by: Mongoose
HTMLer needed. badly.
Posted: 21 Aug 2010, 03:34 PM

So, I've had a comic up for some time now at www.drunkduck.com . In the last 24 hours there's been a hiccup of massive proportions. Everything that was there is gone and I need an HTMLer to code out the main page of the site again. If only there were a way to get back all the lost pages... thats what happens when your Hard Drive crashes and you put off backing up the copies for too long.

If you have good skill, or even need practice, what I'm looking for should be simple enough for someone with half a grasp on the HTML language.

let me know, I really need this post haste.

Thanks!

Posted: 22 Aug 2010, 12:12 AM

Hey, if you still need help, let me know.

-- BK

Posted: 22 Aug 2010, 03:08 PM

Yessir!

We got things all worked out once. it wasn't the greatest job ever, but it did the trick. and now that its all gone, I surely don't want to go through the tedious process again. Since I didn't take notes at all... what kind of information you need?

Posted: 22 Aug 2010, 05:05 PM

Well, you said you're recreating the project. Do you have the graphics from it? What did it look like? What was the information on the page(s)? I know nothing about what you had on your site.

If need be, you can either PM me, or you can send the information to my e-mail address.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4