Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Hello there! Du Hast in the house! - Started by: DuHast
Hello there! Du Hast in the house!
Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 06:33 AM

I've been looking to branch out from Deviantart, so I chose this place. If anyone knows of any other alternatives for art networking, please let me know! Any questions about me, just ask!

Posted: 17 Nov 2010, 08:38 AM

Welcome, DuHast. Glad to meet you. I'm Bad Karma (most refer to me as "BK"). I'm the head admin, owner, and programmer of the site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

As far as other alternatives, there's always sites like:

And I'm sure there are many others that I'm not thinking about at the moment.

Hope this helps.

-- BK

Posted: 17 Nov 2010, 12:11 PM

Welcome to a small, chill art community in which the head admin is actually available to say hi to you (hi, BK!) ^^ A nice switch from dA I'm sure.

::offers you chocolate chip cookies::

Posted: 17 Nov 2010, 12:13 PM
Navi1101:
Welcome to a small, chill art community in which the head admin is actually available to say hi to you (hi, BK!) ^^ A nice switch from dA I'm sure.

::offers you chocolate chip cookies::

Hehe, thanks for the compliment. :) I'm trying really hard to bring back that reputation. We got away from it for a while, and I regret that.

-- BK

RE: Hello there! Du Hast in the house!
Posted: 03 Dec 2010, 11:12 AM

Welcome to Side7, there's no better place to be but here. I have tryed looking at other Art Archives site but couldn't quite get comfortable with the idea of getting into signing up with it whatever the place was. So you landed in a great place here.

Welcome to Side7!
~Miss D. (Debra)
Weasel_Silver24

Posted: 04 Dec 2010, 10:07 PM

Welcome aboard! Hope you decide to stick with Side 7. This is a really great place to be.

Posted: 29 Dec 2010, 02:44 PM

hey and welcome aboard
*gives you a xmass tree shaped panutbutter cookie
besides deviantart and side 7, other art sides I know are:

elfwood
furaffinity
sheezyart
storm artists
vcl

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7