Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
= A ='' H-hello~ - Started by: Wind-Blade
= A ='' H-hello~
Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 12:11 PM

Erm.. I kinda fail at introductions. xD;; So I guess i'll start off by saying that i'm a beginner anime artist who originally came from dA.. nodnod o v o

I guess i was just trying to look for a new site, and this one seemed somewhat cosy. (please don't shoot me) = U = But yusss~ lovely, lovely site. With such lovely, lovely members~ Ohohoho~ xD

I hope to make many epic friends here. ^ u ^ b

Posted: 15 Feb 2011, 03:07 PM

^^ If it's coziness and not getting shot you're looking for, you've come to the right place. Welcome! ::wait around with chocolate Kisses to ambush Poseidon's cookies::

Posted: 16 Feb 2011, 10:26 AM
Wind-Blade:
Erm.. I kinda fail at introductions. xD;; So I guess i'll start off by saying that i'm a beginner anime artist who originally came from dA.. *nodnod* o v o

I guess i was just trying to look for a new site, and this one seemed somewhat cosy. (please don't shoot me) = U = But yusss~ lovely, lovely site. With such lovely, lovely members~ Ohohoho~ xD

I hope to make many epic friends here. ^ u ^ b

Welcome to Side 7! I'm BK, the owner, lead admin, and programmer of the site. I hope you enjoy the site and its offerings. We've got a lot of new stuff in the works, as well, so expect things to continue growing and changing!

If you ever have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc., please feel free to contact me either through the Contact Us page, or through the contacts listed in my Profile.

Have fun!

-- BK

Posted: 17 Feb 2011, 08:29 AM

Welcome to Side 7! And I agree with what Navi said. Cozy is certainly an excellent way to describe this site!

Posted: 01 Mar 2011, 11:48 AM

hey there welcome to s7
*gives you a peanutbutter pencil and paper made of peanutbutter

Posted: 01 Mar 2011, 02:14 PM

Hello! I also came from dA looking for a nicer community!

I hope this is the site you're looking for. :3

Posted: 11 Mar 2011, 09:26 PM

::draws a Kiss on your peanut butter paper with a chocolate pencil:: Ha! XD

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7