Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9
What is Your Favorite Video Game? - Started by: Squoogyboo
What is Your Favorite Video Game?
Posted: 24 May 2011, 10:14 AM

Personally, I'm currently in love with Valve's Left 4 Dead (both of them) and Team Fortress 2, but I've loved Pokemon since I was very young and still play it now and then. What about you guys? :)

Posted: 25 May 2011, 01:24 AM

personally, although I am not a gamer, I do like the gaming "culture"
concept art, cons, dressing up and all that
the only game I ever played is solitaire and maj yong!

Posted: 25 May 2011, 07:33 AM

I have too much favorite games. I guess that the main ones would be Mega Man (especially MM2, MMX4 and MML series) and Myst, which would be the games I have played the most.

Posted: 25 May 2011, 02:12 PM

I will always be able to answer this question with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, without hesitation (my screenname is Navi!). Right now, though, I'm really loving Sword and Sworcery, and I'm slowly kicking a really bad Minecraft addiction. ^^;

Some friends and I are getting into game development, too, and will be coming out with a sticky little puzzle game soon. Of course, you guys are going to be some of the first to see it. :D

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 08:12 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 14 Jun 2011, 09:10 AM.

So hard to choose. Ocarina of Time is always a favourite, though I will always have a special place for even more classic games - Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, Tales of Phantasia. Oh, and I should also say Wii Fit Plus, since I play that nearly every day!

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 11:10 PM

Oh my gosh, Okami, Spyro, and Pokemon!!

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 01:30 AM

What would people think of a Side 7 Minecraft server?

-- BK

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 05:59 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 20 Sep 2011, 06:01 PM.
BadKarma:
What would people think of a Side 7 Minecraft server?

-- BK

That would be fun! I bought the game to play with some British friends awhile ago, but their attention span is 5 minutes long and I never got into it... It's just no fun alone.

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 12:18 AM

Oh Super Smash Bros. Melee for sure, so many fond memories. Persona 4 and No More Heroes are two recent contenders though!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9