Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9
Seen any good movies lately? - Started by: karerosa
Seen any good movies lately?
Posted: 09 Jul 2012, 03:25 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 09 Jul 2012, 03:34 PM.

The last movie I saw was Brave and I enjoyed it. For once, the trailers didn't spoil the big surprise. The girl's hair defies gravity, it's so frizzy XD

Posted: 10 Jul 2012, 01:16 PM

I haven't seen "Brave" yet. I'm wanting to, though. Last movie I saw was "The Avengers", which was absolutely awesome. Looking forward to adding that one to my collection.

-- BK

Posted: 11 Jul 2012, 01:10 AM

i wanna see the Avengers sooooo bad
not a movie, but Ive been hooked with the series the penguins of madagascar

Posted: 14 Aug 2012, 11:36 AM

I also saw the Avengers. The internet was right, it was awesome. =D I can't wait to get it on Blu-Ray either.

Haven't seen anything else lately, that was the first movie I saw in the theatre since... um... Clash of the Titans, I think. (I guess there's been a sequel since then? I don't even know most movies coming out anymore.) I wanted to see John Carter and The Hunger Games earlier this year, but with a now one-year-old it's not easy getting out to the movies.

Posted: 21 Aug 2012, 02:58 AM
Quote:
I also saw the Avengers.

I have ashamed the name of Thor. I claim to be a fan and yet I have not seen this movie yet
shame on meeeeee
I saw popper's penguins on tv some nights ago, it was cute although the end at the zoo I was "OH COME ON"
But it's a kid's movie so... yeah

Posted: 13 Apr 2013, 06:34 PM

Recently watched the Star Wars Clone Wars CGI movie, which I surprisingly enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would, given the last Star Wars movies!

Posted: 23 Oct 2014, 11:58 AM

I ahve to admit I didn' like Brace. I was expecting something completely different :(
Last movie I saw was the newest robocop. I didn;t feel it had the "message" of the original-finding one's humanity, but I enjoyed the action. Not a keeper though,

I am looking forward to seeing the new godzilla

Posted: 26 Dec 2014, 11:08 PM
posesimo:
I ahve to admit I didn' like Brace. I was expecting something completely different :(
Last movie I saw was the newest robocop. I didn;t feel it had the "message" of the original-finding one's humanity, but I enjoyed the action. Not a keeper though,

I am looking forward to seeing the new godzilla

You meant Brave? The movie did surprise me because of the trailer, but I ended up liking it though. I Still need to see Godzilla.

The last movie I saw was The Hobbit. It was great but also a punch in the feels.

Posted: 30 Oct 2015, 08:28 AM

The last movie I remember having watched was the latest Mission Impossible movie. It certainly was breathtaking to say the least in places.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9