Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8
New User Here - Started by: LauriJ
New User Here
Posted: 30 Oct 2015, 08:27 AM

Hello to you all, Side7! I am LauriJ and I come from Finland. I noticed that this particular site doesn't have much activity but I decided to make this account anyways to see what's the deal.

Posted: 31 Oct 2015, 02:44 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 31 Oct 2015, 02:45 PM.

It is a very nice place to be though, the staff here are far more friendly than over at DevArt :)

PS, welcome to the site!

Posted: 01 Nov 2015, 05:41 AM

Thanks. Although we should do something to make this place more active lest this site suffers the same fate as Sheezyart...

Posted: 02 Nov 2015, 09:46 AM

Hey LauriJ,

Thank you for your nice comments. I'm working hard to make it not have the same fate as SheezyArt. I'm in the middle of creating an entirely new version of the site, which is faster and has better features. It's been a huge project, though, and is taking a long time.

Regards,
-- BK

Posted: 15 Nov 2015, 07:43 AM

So, you have been part of SheezyArt, huh? I remember visiting that site once and I really hope to see it back online...

Posted: 17 Nov 2015, 10:00 PM

Welcome to Side7! =D
I've been a member of Side7 for a long time. I've joined some other art communities, but I still feel like this is the best website.

Posted: 20 Nov 2015, 05:40 AM

Well, I am glad that you like this site at least... Again, they need to bring Sheezy back up. Also, this site looks like rather awkward to use or something...

Posted: 20 Nov 2015, 09:41 AM
LauriJ:
Well, I am glad that you like this site at least... Again, they need to bring Sheezy back up. Also, this site looks like rather awkward to use or something...

I'm always open to any suggestions on how you think things might work better. :) Let me know your ideas.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8