Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Trading - Started by: kazaa_kai
Trading
Posted: 20 Sep 2006, 01:15 PM

Hey. Name's kazaa kai. Just wantn 2 know if anybody's up 4 some trades, sooooo..... you guys are let me know. get 2 know each other while we do some trading.

Posted: 05 Jan 2007, 04:05 PM

What kind of media/drawings are you interested in?

Posted: 08 Jan 2007, 06:04 PM
Delta:
What kind of media/drawings are you interested in?

vector, traditional, digital photoshop. but u can do any media that u're comfy w'. have any characters in mind btw?

Posted: 12 Jan 2007, 08:19 PM

Heh, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't know right now. I haven't done an art trade before and I'm not totally sure how it would work out. Care to detail?

-Delta-

Posted: 23 Jan 2007, 09:49 AM
Delta:
Heh, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't know right now. I haven't done an art trade before and I'm not totally sure how it would work out. Care to detail?

-Delta-

basically, you pic one of my drawings with a character of mine, and take at least one or two of my characters and include them in a drawing w' one of your characters. so long as you give credit to the owner of the characters that are not yours. its pretty simple.

Posted: 23 Jan 2007, 12:46 PM
Delta:

-Delta-

Art Trades are simple. Basically, it's when you draw an image for another artist, and they do the same for you. Often, the artists agree upon the subject matter; often that subject matter is "You draw one of my characters, and I'll draw one of yours."

But, there's no set theme or requirement.

-- BK

Posted: 02 Feb 2007, 11:48 AM
BadKarma:
Delta:

-Delta-

Art Trades are simple. Basically, it's when you draw an image for another artist, and they do the same for you. Often, the artists agree upon the subject matter; often that subject matter is "You draw one of my characters, and I'll draw one of yours."

But, there's no set theme or requirement.

-- BK

thanks... it's a lot better than how i was explaining it. i suck at doing that.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7