Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5
No Activation Email? - Started by: RedDog
No Activation Email?
Posted: 26 Nov 2017, 12:18 PM

I hope this is the right place, but I've been trying to activate my account for a while now. I have sent at least two messages via Contact Us and have yet to see an email. I have been checking my spam as well as my regular inbox.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017, 10:09 PM
RedDog:
I hope this is the right place, but I've been trying to activate my account for a while now. I have sent at least two messages via Contact Us and have yet to see an email. I have been checking my spam as well as my regular inbox.

Posting here works fine.

Firstly, I apologize that you didn't receive the activation e-mail. I will check into that immediately. In the meantime, I'll manually activate your account. :)

Regards,
-- BK

Posted: 26 Nov 2017, 11:09 PM

Thank you very much! :)

Posted: 27 Nov 2019, 04:56 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 27 Nov 2019, 04:57 PM.

For now I stuck in the same situation with this guy. No activation email even inside trash box and spam box of my email.
Not sure how many guy stuck up like me, but this bug sure prevent people from register to this site a lot

Posted: 12 Dec 2019, 08:44 PM
Judash137:
For now I stuck in the same situation with this guy. No activation email even inside trash box and spam box of my email.
Not sure how many guy stuck up like me, but this bug sure prevent people from register to this site a lot

Yeah, this isn't good. I'm looking into the issue. I'll manually activate your account, Judash137.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5