Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2
Only image in gallery is gone (or invisible), forums almost inaccessible - Started by: RedDog
Only image in gallery is gone (or invisible), forums almost inaccessible
Posted: 13 Feb 2018, 09:13 AM

I've been checking my art every once in a while after getting a wave of spammers making comments. The last time I checked it, my image was still visible, but I couldn't navigate the site at all (the site displayed awfully for several days and I could not click on anything at all except comment options).

Today I checked, and finally the site is displaying normally except for a lot of pink boxes announcing coding errors. I cannot access my one art upload anymore, though. It doesn't show up anywhere, although filter options show a (1) so I wonder if it's just hidden somehow?

When I click "Forums" in the top bar, I'm taken to a page that lists the different sub forums, but there is nothing available in any of them and they are unable to be clicked. I only managed to get into these forums by using the box on the front page that posts the latest threads.

Posted: 14 Feb 2018, 07:45 PM

We had an issue whereby the cached files filled the disk space, and the maintenance scripts that were supposed to run, didn't.

This has been addressed.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2