Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-1 of 1
Problem with Kodi, Xbox 360 and playlists - Started by: johntimber
Problem with Kodi, Xbox 360 and playlists
Posted: 17 Jul 2018, 01:34 PM

Hi,

I recently installed Kodi (v. 17.1 Krypton) on my Raspberry Pi 1 model B (yeah, the old one with only 2 USB ports) using LibreELEC on NOOBS. My idea is to stream music files (MP3, possibly WMA) from my external hard drive connected to RasPi to Xbox 360, so I can listen to them as background music on Xbox 360 games while playing.I have managed to make the Xbox recognize connection to Kodi, and I have also managed to make the music play after adding it to my library. However, I am experiencing problems with playlists.I created one (in .m3u format, which AFAIK should be compatible with Xbox 360) using the Kodi's own Create playlist function, and added only a couple of songs on it for testing. Then, I established the connection on my Xbox and found both Kodi and the playlists saved on Kodi. However, if I choose the playlist on Xbox for streaming, it doesn't play only the songs on the playlist but ALL songs on the hard drive. This puzzles me.I would like to be able to make playlists that, for example, fit each of the genres of the games, or for another example, time of the year, playing only the selected songs of the playlists. While it is nice that the streaming works at least somehow, I for instance would not like to have Christmas songs playing on March.As of now, it just randomly plays everything, and I can't narrow down the selection to fit the games better.Any ideas how to make properly functioning playlists or some other similar solution for this kind of streaming?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=207116
Motion graphics studio

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-1 of 1