Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2
Hey, hey - Started by: DISASTERPIECE
Hey, hey
Posted: 22 Apr 2023, 12:36 AM

Hey, I just found out about Side7 this morning. I love small art sites, and I love their forums - plus, my favorite colours are black and purple, how could I have not joined?

Anyhow, hello, I go by a lot of names (and I love getting new nicknames...) but you can just call me Disasterpiece, or Jesse. I've been drawing since I was four, I use Clip Studio Paint and a Wacom tablet (Wacom Intuos PT-M). I draw humanoids, anthros and ferals but I draw humans the most as of late - mostly my OCs, but sometimes I'll draw fanart if I'm up for it. My favorite things to draw are badass women, haha. Not really sure as to how I'd describe my style, but I'm aiming for decent grasp on anatomy, and I'm inspired by modern comicbook-esque styles as well as manhwa? I also very rarely line my work, most of my art is just a cleaned up sketch. Currently, I'm trying to improve on my colouring, composition and speed.

I love playing videogames, but I'm complete dogshit at the vast majority of them. Other than that, I like character writing, alternative fashion, music, counterculture and Monster Energy (I collect the cans). My favorite genres of music are alt-metal, rap and hip-hop - but, my favorite band is Slipknot. And my favorite Monster Energy flavour is Monarch / Papillon Punch.

Pleasure to meet you,
━━━ DISASTERPIECE ☽

RE: Hey, hey
Posted: 24 Apr 2023, 02:15 AM

Welcome to Side 7, Jesse!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2