Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Any pronouns? - Started by: octoling
Any pronouns?
Posted: 24 Apr 2023, 01:08 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 24 Apr 2023, 01:08 PM.

For the pronouns section can we have an option for any pronouns because I don't see it being an option. Or can we have one that's he/she/they respectively? That's be nice because I go by any pronouns :p

RE: Any pronouns?
Posted: 24 Apr 2023, 05:33 PM
octoling:
For the pronouns section can we have an option for any pronouns because I don't see it being an option. Or can we have one that's he/she/they respectively? That's be nice because I go by any pronouns :p

Thank you for your suggestion. We'll work it into one of the upcoming site patches!
-- BK

Posted: 29 Apr 2023, 11:16 PM

adding onto this (not sure how easy it would be 2 make but) a custom pronoun option would be very cool!

Posted: 29 Apr 2023, 11:51 PM
4FFLU3NZ4:
adding onto this (not sure how easy it would be 2 make but) a custom pronoun option would be very cool!

That is within the realm of possibility. My only fear (and it's a minor one) would be people abusing it, mostly by the crowd that don't respect pronoun choices.
-- BK

Posted: 30 Apr 2023, 01:47 AM

Both requests are coming in the next update: v5.17.
-- BK

Posted: 01 May 2023, 08:13 PM

New! I noticed when i was in the profile section just how big the pronoun and gender lists are and maybe it could be better to have a small input box to input your own? Maybe have a check using the current listings as reference and a check for bad words? If anyone does abuse it with bad words or something they would be found out rather quickly i think here! Just an idea :D!

Posted: 01 May 2023, 08:45 PM

Hi Cyrus!

The next site update has custom pronoun entry. Not sure if I'll do custom gender entry only because it'll be difficult to monitor, but easy to abuse by people who don't respect gender identity. That would take a lot of consideration, unfortunately.
-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7