Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
Queued posts not working - Started by: Shadane
Queued posts not working
Posted: 14 Oct 2023, 04:38 AM

I don't know if this is a legitimate bug or if I'm just doing it wrong, but I tried out the queued posts feature, and despite setting the exact date and time for when I wanted my art posted to be the next day or a particular holiday, it submits immediately instead of queuing them. What is happening here?

RE: Queued posts not working
Posted: 14 Oct 2023, 05:35 PM
Shadane:
I don't know if this is a legitimate bug or if I'm just doing it wrong, but I tried out the queued posts feature, and despite setting the exact date and time for when I wanted my art posted to be the next day or a particular holiday, it submits immediately instead of queuing them. What is happening here?

I'll look into this. Thank you for the heads up.
-- BK

RE: Queued posts not working
Posted: 17 Oct 2023, 02:24 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 17 Oct 2023, 02:25 AM.
BadKarma:
Shadane:

I'll look into this. Thank you for the heads up.
-- BK

You're welcome, hopefully it's an easy fix, I know how difficult site development can be.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3