Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2
Side 7 Job Board - Started by: Casteso
Side 7 Job Board
Posted: 17 May 2024, 01:24 AM

Heyo! Just wanted to let everyone know that I created a job board group so that artists and patrons can find each other easier on a centralized page. I know that a job board might be in development for the site right now, but I thought I would put up a temporary stand-in until it is ready. Hope that's ok :)

RE: Side 7 Job Board
Posted: 17 May 2024, 02:29 PM
Casteso:
Heyo! Just wanted to let everyone know that I created a job board group so that artists and patrons can find each other easier on a centralized page. I know that a job board might be in development for the site right now, but I thought I would put up a temporary stand-in until it is ready. Hope that's ok :)

Yes, that's perfectly fine! Thanks for thinking of that. A job board for the site is, in fact, in the design phase right now.

Just to let you know about groups: an update is coming where group comments will be editable. They aren't editable right now. Also, right now, only group moderators can post journal entries. That may change in the future. So, that might affect how you run the Job Board group.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-2 of 2