Page 5 of 6 :: Viewing 101-125 of 142
The dumb question game - Started by: Jinx
Posted: 08 Apr 2009, 06:47 AM
Jinx:
I don't really consider gifts as being good or bad - though some are better than others - as it's the thought that counts. Though, I did once get some sparkly blue nail polish with stickers once from an aunt I don't know so well. I don't know what ever happened to it.

Favourite hot drink? And how do you like it? (e.g. cream and/or sugar)

hot cadbury's chocolate. Wouldn't mind if it had some creme on top

your favourite fantasy creature
?

Posted: 09 Apr 2009, 08:49 AM

Dragons. There's a lot I can say on the topic, but I just really like that unlike most other fantasy creatures, dragons are really their own being, not just something cobbled together from parts of other animals.

Most influential song you've ever heard? Why?

Posted: 06 Aug 2009, 07:32 AM
Jinx:
Dragons. There's a lot I can say on the topic, but I just really like that unlike most other fantasy creatures, dragons are really their own being, not just something cobbled together from parts of other animals.

Most influential song you've ever heard? Why?

well hmm Ill have to say eagleheart from stratovarius
cause it was the very first metal song I ever hear :)

hmm

do u miss vhs tapes?

Posted: 06 Aug 2009, 04:20 PM

No. XD I play one these days and even if it's not old, even if it's for a recent movie, the sound quality is so 80s. I'm not at all concerned with recording anything off TV, either, so I don't really have any use for them anymore.

Do you like ping-pong?

Posted: 07 Aug 2009, 08:25 AM
Jinx:
No. XD I play one these days and even if it's not old, even if it's for a recent movie, the sound quality is so 80s. I'm not at all concerned with recording anything off TV, either, so I don't really have any use for them anymore.

Do you like ping-pong?

never played actually so i wouldnt know

whats the worse book you ever read??

Posted: 07 Aug 2009, 04:32 PM

Unfortunately, I've read a few stinkers in my life. >.< Off the top of my head, I think I'll say Eragon by Christopher Paolini, because not only did I find it a lousy book, but I was expecting something good from it - my mother gave it to me as a birthday gift, telling me that some big-name author discovered it in a small town and made it famous as a result - and its resounding popularity irks me.

Oh, and I'll add In the Midnight Hour by Patti O'Shea, which I read much more recently, which was a lousy, cliched, amateurish, childish, trite romance novel thinly veiled in a supernatural story.

What's your favourite type of candy?

Posted: 08 Aug 2009, 08:21 AM
Jinx:
Unfortunately, I've read a few stinkers in my life. >.< Off the top of my head, I think I'll say Eragon by Christopher Paolini, because not only did I find it a lousy book, but I was expecting something good from it - my mother gave it to me as a birthday gift, telling me that some big-name author discovered it in a small town and made it famous as a result - and its resounding popularity irks me.

Oh, and I'll add In the Midnight Hour by Patti O'Shea, which I read much more recently, which was a lousy, cliched, amateurish, childish, trite romance novel thinly veiled in a supernatural story.

What's your favourite type of candy?

aaah eragon yes it was a big dissapointment after I saw all the hype about it online
but eldest was worst.
that book had no purpose to exist at all
anyway back to the game

candy:
chocolate

your favourite band?

Posted: 09 Sep 2009, 05:15 PM

Hard to say. I like a lot of solo artists and I like a lot of different types of music, so picking one is pretty difficult. But, I guess it's kind of easy to say Nightwish, since we have all their regular CDs, and one (mostly) live.

Are you dreading or looking forward to autumn (or spring, if you're in the southern hemisphere), or are you indifferent?

Posted: 10 Sep 2009, 08:05 AM
Jinx:
Hard to say. I like a lot of solo artists and I like a lot of different types of music, so picking one is pretty difficult. But, I guess it's kind of easy to say Nightwish, since we have all their regular CDs, and one (mostly) live.

Are you dreading or looking forward to autumn (or spring, if you're in the southern hemisphere), or are you indifferent?

I am looking forward to winter
I hate summer. too hot and sweaty

ever broken an arm?

Posted: 02 Mar 2010, 04:25 PM

Nope. I dropped a large man on my pinky toe and broke it once, though.

What's your favorite place to get a sandwich?

Posted: 02 Mar 2010, 04:36 PM

Subway or Tim Horton's, depending how much sandwich I'm in the mood for.

Favourite ethnic food?

Posted: 03 Mar 2010, 04:03 AM
Jinx:
Subway or Tim Horton's, depending how much sandwich I'm in the mood for.

Favourite ethnic food?

chinese sweet and sour chickn
mmm

favourite time of the day?

Posted: 11 Mar 2010, 07:43 PM

Between 330 and 430 in the morning, especially if I'm just getting home. It's that time when I'm past sleepy and out the other side, and it's the only time I can get that surreal feeling of being the only person awake in my neighborhood. It's like the world is all mine, just for a little bit.

Alternatively, I love the morning after pulling an all-nighter. I always feel mischievous, like I'm slipping back into the flow of time after sneaking off with a few hours that I wasn't supposed to have.

Favorite Star Trek character? ^^

Posted: 20 May 2010, 08:46 PM

It's been a long time since I've seen Star Trek... I grew up on Next Generation, so I'm going to say Commander Riker.

Any big plans for the summer?

Posted: 27 Jun 2010, 11:21 PM

Hoping to have a BBQ and invite some new friends over. Trying to find a date where we are all available is a pain.

Why is it so quiet on this site?

Posted: 28 Jun 2010, 07:32 AM
karerosa:
Hoping to have a BBQ and invite some new friends over. Trying to find a date where we are all available is a pain.

Why is it so quiet on this site?

because unfortunately manymigrated to other sides

what must i do for my nose to stop hating me?

Posted: 28 Jun 2010, 04:42 PM

Drink lots of tea? Depends how your nose is expressing its hatred, I suppose...

If you had millions upon millions of dollars at your disposal, what crazy thing(s) would you do with it?

Posted: 29 Jun 2010, 12:18 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 29 Jun 2010, 12:21 PM.

buy a couple of bands, and some brands and all the cds/action figures I want
will also buy the ca i want and my own little island

EDIT: forgot to add the question

are cats the devil in disguise?

Posted: 29 Jun 2010, 04:23 PM

Perhaps. That, or they're the secret guardians of humanity, here to save our pitiful civilization with tough love and shedding.

What do you think of pineapples?

Posted: 30 Jun 2010, 12:09 PM
Navi1101:
Perhaps. That, or they're the secret guardians of humanity, here to save our pitiful civilization with tough love and shedding.

What do you think of pineapples?

yuckness!!

do you enjoy reading encyclopaedias?

Posted: 02 Jul 2010, 08:51 AM

I haven't looked at a physical encyclopedia in years... but, like most people, I can get quite distracted looking at Wikipedia.

Do you like silence?

Posted: 03 Jul 2010, 09:35 AM
Jinx:
I haven't looked at a physical encyclopedia in years... but, like most people, I can get quite distracted looking at Wikipedia.

Do you like silence?

yes yes

fish for lunch?

Posted: 19 Jul 2010, 10:41 AM

Sure, why not.

What's the most disturbing food that's ever been put in front of you?

Posted: 07 Oct 2010, 01:15 AM

I forget what it was called... but my Japanese teacher in high school had a Thanksgiving party for us where we tried a bunch of bizarre Japanese foods. I got me a serving of raw squid marinated in its own guts. It was a bit too salty, but very delicious over rice.

More disturbing to me, though, was the natto: fermented soybeans that taste like a rotting garbage can full of earwax and shoes, and that form a sort of rubber-cement-spider-silk-semen-booger-like coating on them. We got a forkful of natto and lifted it up off my plate, of course forming threads of the rubber-spider-jizz-goop between the pile on the fork and the pile on the plate, and walked a few laps around the classroom with it. The thread of bean goop did not break.

And people eat that stuff.

Eeeeewwww.

---

Why do you think there hasn't been a forum post around here in almost a month? :( ::necromance::

Posted: 07 Oct 2010, 07:31 AM

*poke poke
you forgot the question

Page 5 of 6 :: Viewing 101-125 of 142