Page 6 of 6 :: Viewing 126-142 of 142
The dumb question game - Started by: Jinx
Posted: 08 Oct 2010, 01:07 AM

No I didn't! I asked why you think there hasn't been a post here in a month. ^^;

Posted: 08 Oct 2010, 07:29 AM

oooooh lol XD I didnt see that part

well... I think its.. ehm... well maybe the people who use the forum have disappeared

how will we make them appear again? *poof

Posted: 20 Oct 2010, 06:23 PM

I guess we just gotta keep posting. Let's bump some other threads so maybe people will notice! ^^

Have you ever performed a magic(k) spell or ritual before?

Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 07:29 AM
Navi1101:
I guess we just gotta keep posting. Let's bump some other threads so maybe people will notice! ^^

Have you ever performed a magic(k) spell or ritual before?

nup

what did u wanna be when you were a kid?

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 10:37 PM

Like an adult, I could never decide. Some options were artist, writer, and veterinarian (quickly discarded - couldn't handle euthanasia).

Any plans for Halloween?

Posted: 28 Dec 2010, 05:08 PM

I tend to plan my Halloweens month and months in advance. Next year's will be the usual Birthday/Halloween/Bitrhday with my fiance (I guess he'll be my husband by then o_o) and as many of our friends as we can muster. I'm looking online for a Kokiri Sword because I have a Hylian Shield that fits me the same way it fits kid Link in OOT (like a turtle shell; I can hide under it!), so I want to do that for my costume. It all comes down to the sword, though; those things are literally impossible to find, I don't have it in my budget to custom order one, and I'd rather have a real one than a papercraft.

What's your favorite coffee drink? ^,^

Posted: 13 Mar 2011, 09:04 AM

I dont like any coffee. But I do drink coca cola which I think ahs caffeine in it?

like snow?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011, 02:39 PM

I love snow! It's the only thing that makes cold weather worthwhile. And even then, only if it's the wet, sticky kind and not the useless powdery kind; snow's no fun if you can't pack it into a ball and throw it at people. ^^;

On that note, what did you do during the Snowpocalypse, if you were hit by it?

Posted: 18 Mar 2011, 11:43 PM

The snowpocalypse didn't hit southern Ontario like it did the eastern U.S. We might have gone up to my mother-in-law's to go snowshoeing.

What's the biggest thing you're looking forward to in the near future?

RE: The dumb question game
Posted: 13 Mar 2023, 11:25 PM

Hearing back from a local D&D shop owner for a potential job working there. :D

If you could have a life-time supply of any snack, what would it be?

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 08:28 AM

Gummy Bears!
What year would you visit if you had a time machine?

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 12:47 PM

1986 - To let myself know that things will turn out okay.

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?
-- BK

Posted: 29 Mar 2023, 04:16 PM

Not my art, but I'm always bemused that, after unlocking the DYOS 10 thread for maintenance two years after it ended and four years after it started, someone asked for sauce for a comic on the first page.

So anyway, does anyone remember which of my half-dozen backups has CivConverter?

Posted: 31 Mar 2023, 02:31 AM

My guess would be the fourth one. :)

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Posted: 31 Mar 2023, 08:10 AM

I've seen them fling twigs while rummaging through my garden in search of their favorite weeds. The wood don't fall far from the 'chuck, so I'mma saaay.. about tree fiddy.

If cost and availability weren't issues, and you could have any creative tools or supplies that you've been wanting to try, what would be your top three choices?

Posted: 06 Apr 2023, 01:50 AM

Because you're an entitled prat that doesn't need enabling.

Is playing D&D a Satanic ritual?

-- BK

Posted: 15 Nov 2023, 01:44 AM

Joke is on you I don't play DnD. (✿◠‿◠)

Is ketchup made of ketch or up?

Page 6 of 6 :: Viewing 126-142 of 142