Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
DevBlog - Side 7 v4 Development - Started by: BadKarma
DevBlog - Side 7 v4 Development
Posted: 17 Jul 2007, 11:59 PM

Progress.

Keeping in mind that these are screen shots from functional-but-not-complete pages... here are some previews...

Here's an example of an image page... yes, that's a reflection at the bottom of the image (something that will be user toggleable), done on the fly. :) Additionally, the nav bar there is fully dynamic, meaning that depending on from what page you're viewing an image, it has nav controls for the Artist's gallery, as well as the page you came from (in this case, Recent Uploads). If you were to click on "Artist's Gallery" in this image, the "Recent Uploads" nav tools would slide out of view, and the Artist Gallery tools would slide into view. :)

Here's a look at the gallery page, in list mode:

And here's a look at the gallery page in thumbnail mode:

Enjoy!

-- BK

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 03:59 AM

It looks like you're doing a good job, Bad Karma. Keep up the good work. :)
(For some reason, I find it amusing that the first image shows onr of Jinx's works. :p)

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 07:49 AM

it looks very good but I have one slight question
does taht reflecton on the image serve any purpose?

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 01:34 PM
Roadstripe:
It looks like you're doing a good job, Bad Karma. Keep up the good work. :)
(For some reason, I find it amusing that the first image shows onr of Jinx's works. :p)

Hehe, thanks. :)

-- BK

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 01:36 PM
posesimo:
it looks very good but I have one slight question
does taht reflecton on the image serve any purpose?

None, other than aesthetics. It will be a feature that can be turned on and off by users as they desire through Site Preferences.

For what it's worth, it doesn't actually change the image. It's displayed on-the-fly via DHTML.

-- BK

Posted: 19 Jul 2007, 07:39 AM

i see
youre doing an awesome job with the site :)

Posted: 19 Jul 2007, 09:31 AM
posesimo:
i see
youre doing an awesome job with the site :)

Thanks. :) It's been a long road, and I still have a long way to go before launch, but it's coming along. :)

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7