Page 9 of 9 :: Viewing 201-202 of 202
Your Opinion Wanted: Ideas for increasing site participation... - Started by: BadKarma
RE: Your Opinion Wanted: Ideas for increasing site participation...
Posted: 10 Jul 2024, 05:38 PM

BadKarma:

BatmanWilliams:
I have a question about audio submissions. When making an audio submission, how does one know whether to mark it as mature content or not? What are the telltale signs while listening to your own audio submission that would make a good uploader think "I think this calls for the NSFW label"?

Well, the ratings guide covers that. Is there anything in particular that you're concerned with?

-- BK

Yes, I was thinking of posting an audio collab of me and a friend. Not intentional, but a lot of it blurs lines in ways visual art can't. We didn't know how to classify it, so we were wondering if there were telltale rules of thumb to go by. I would post a sample here if the embedding feature allowed audio (which raises another good question, is that an upcoming feature?)

RE: Your Opinion Wanted: Ideas for increasing site participation...
Posted: 10 Jul 2024, 08:47 PM

BatmanWilliams:

Yes, I was thinking of posting an audio collab of me and a friend. Not intentional, but a lot of it blurs lines in ways visual art can't. We didn't know how to classify it, so we were wondering if there were telltale rules of thumb to go by. I would post a sample here if the embedding feature allowed audio (which raises another good question, is that an upcoming feature?)

Well, the ratings guide details what kind of audio content requires what kind of rating. Things like language, depicted violence, sensuality, innuendo, etc. require higher ratings than 'E'.

-- BK

Page 9 of 9 :: Viewing 201-202 of 202