Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-15 of 15
I want to help make Side 7 Active - Started by: Defunct Account
I want to help make Side 7 Active
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 07:57 PM

:) I am on DeviantART. yes DeviantART gets alot of Traffic, I HIGHLY believe Side7 can be what it once was. :) <3 Theres no Reason why anyone can't be posting at two places. I am. I do mostly sonic/furry Art. I want to start posting here as well as DA.

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 02:37 AM
Digidream:
:) Theres no Reason why anyone can't be posting at two places.

I post at 14 galleries DAILY :P

Re: I want to help make Side 7 Active
Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 10:59 AM
posesimo:
I post at 14 galleries DAILY

14 other galleries. wow! What kinds of other online galleries are there?
Besides Deviant Arts, Side7, SheezyArts, Elfwood?

I agree with Digidream that there's got to be a way to help Side7. I feel it's hard to get account credits, and get people to look at the galleries and make comments.

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 04:45 PM

Thanks Everyone! :) <3 I have a few old Friends that have been here ALOT longer than I have that are going to help. I mean I love this Site.

Posted: 29 Oct 2011, 06:54 PM

Hi!
It's been a while since I've been on this site. I have a DA account, but I still love Side7 and want to help keep the community active. <3
I have met a lot of my online artist friends on this place and have found internet memories that came from this place. Sigh. . .I miss those days. =< Fun times.

Posted: 30 Oct 2011, 06:11 AM
Weasel_Silver24:
posesimo:
I post at 14 galleries DAILY

14 other galleries. wow! What kinds of other online galleries are there?
Besides Deviant Arts, Side7, SheezyArts, Elfwood?

here's all the galleries I post at:
sheezyart, elfwood, deviantart, flickr, treknature, treklens, trekearth, panorami, side7, vcl, storm artists, furaffinity, pixdaus

but I think that's out of subject. I think (this is only an opinion) that what people want to see are features. lotsa and lots of features

Posted: 31 Oct 2011, 06:56 PM

I'm currently working on revamping the site, making it more up to date in the technology that it uses as well as adding a tonne of new features. Admittedly, it would go faster if this weren't a one man operation... but its just me. I hope you all will bare me patience.

-- BK

Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 12:02 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 09 Jan 2012, 12:11 AM.

You know what I want to see come back? The oekaki. I like the idea of the doodle-based blog/community adn talking about our art as it comes out and offering praise and critique (good stuff that's also lacking in that nobody comments on gallery entries around here!), and I like flexing my digital drawing muscles with a more simple program that gives a more immediately sharable result than I can get with GIMP. You guys in this thread should get over there and draw a thing!

BK, there was some talk several months ago about integrating it more fully into the site; are you still doing anything with that? I know updates take time, but I just want to know if anything's planned or in the works for sure. Like I said before, I'm more than happy to be a mod if you want; I've sort of taken up managing online communities and pimping small businesses as a hobby, so I'm sure I can bring some fresh blood in if you want to do something with it!

Posted: 27 Jun 2012, 10:58 AM

If I knew how to get more people interested in a thing, I'd probably have more friends and book sales by now. (= So I'm not really a good person to offer suggestions for increasing activity, though I agree with the others that I'd like to see more around here.

I know I'm a bit late jumping in on this. I haven't been around the actual site in way too long because life has gotten in the way of my art. I know that's not much of an excuse since I still like chatting with all youse guys. I still check the recent uploads feed daily and always enjoy seeing new stuff.

Posted: 11 Jul 2012, 01:16 AM

off topic but hi jinx.

Posted: 14 Aug 2012, 11:31 AM

Haha, hi Don! How's it going?

Posted: 21 Aug 2012, 02:54 AM

ooh same old....
broke my tripod... broke my lens.... (while I had 4 shootings programmed), my iguana got sick, accidentally put diesel in my car, my bro brought his cat even though I told him not to an its freaking my iguana out, I got cat allergies apparently, plus I'm broke

All and all it's been a fan month

And I just got an email from the website I work at that I need to submit more photos for an appartment. THE THING ONLY HAD TWO ROOMS HOW MANY PHOTOS CAN ON PERSON SHOOT!!

RARNESS

Posted: 21 Aug 2012, 10:57 AM

Sounds like you're having a hell of a month Don.

Posted: 30 Sep 2012, 07:57 PM

I might be one person, but I just wanted to let people know that I recently made an account. So...yeah. :) People still lurk around on this site and possibly make accounts from time to time.

Posted: 30 Sep 2012, 08:16 PM

Hi Ira,

Yeah, they do. Things need to improve around here, though, and a large part of that is the complete revamp of the site that is in progress (more info here).

Hope you like the site, nonetheless. Let me know if you need anything.

BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-15 of 15