Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
How do you block users here? - Started by: Kanmeros
How do you block users here?
Posted: 29 Dec 2019, 08:22 PM

Would be very happy if anyone could help me since I've been trying to find anything on my account preferences.

Posted: 16 Jan 2020, 06:40 PM

Hello.

I have tried looking through the account settings as well to find any sort of block feature. It appears that there technically is one available, but you have to buy a 3-star/5-star account in order to use it. Not particularly unreasonable given the original intentions of Side 7. However, I assume that, like those of us that still actively post to the site, you have been inundated with spam messages that affect the page's display and links. I'm afraid that this feature appears to be the only one available. A few of us have been keeping the site's administrator aware of the spam accounts, so, with some luck, these spam messages will eventually stop.

Posted: 22 Jan 2020, 12:28 AM

It's limited on this codebase, unfortunately, and doesn't work well.

What user are you having an issue with?

-- BK

Posted: 29 Apr 2020, 11:30 AM
BadKarma:
It's limited on this codebase, unfortunately, and doesn't work well.

What user are you having an issue with?

-- BK

Yeah I see there are now some spam accounts offering to sell stuff posting here now. And well, just needed to know if there was such feature to keep said accounts away, especially with what happened to me here not long ago when those individuals hacked into my account.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4