Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
Hello hello - Started by: FeralGrinn
Hello hello
Posted: 06 Apr 2022, 07:29 PM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 06 Apr 2022, 07:33 PM.

Man, I really have no idea what to say :'D. I am Sarah (or Grinn if you like I guess). I used to post here a lot when I was a teenager and first getting serious about making art so I have a lot of nostalgia and warm fuzzy feelings for Side7.

I'm a graphic designer/layout artist/occasional illustrator for work - pretty humble/behind the scenes for the most part but it pays the bills! My passion is for comic books and painting and I am slowly getting back into doing that kind of work (read: doing art for fun) after a long, annoying case of artist's block.

Besides art I love TTRPGs, Animal Crossing, horror movies/games/comics, and wandering in the woods. I have a shaggy black cat named Benvolio.

I don't have a lot uploaded currently but here's my gallery: https://side7.com/u/feralgrinn/gallery

RE: Hello hello
Posted: 07 Apr 2022, 03:30 AM

Greeting from, well... I suppose one of the middle-aged users, relatively speaking. It's nice to know that some of the original user base is still floating around here; it's been so quiet these recent years.

Posted: 07 Apr 2022, 12:55 PM

Welcome back to the site! I'm certainly happy you've returned. I've always been a fan of your artwork, and I'm thrilled to see how far you've taken it.

-- BK

Posted: 08 Apr 2022, 02:01 PM
fragmented_imagination:
Greeting from, well... I suppose one of the middle-aged users, relatively speaking. It's nice to know that some of the original user base is still floating around here; it's been so quiet these recent years.

Thanks :). Hopefully we can breathe some life back into it.

BadKarma:
Welcome back to the site! I'm certainly happy you've returned. I've always been a fan of your artwork, and I'm thrilled to see how far you've taken it.

-- BK

Thank you ;; that means a lot. It's nice to be back,

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4