Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
New member here! - Started by: EvieJulia
New member here!
Posted: 20 Oct 2022, 06:25 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 21 Aug 2023, 02:17 PM.

Heya! I'm Evie, and I'm brand new here! It's really nice to meet you all!

I usually do sketches and WIPs, but sometimes I'll find the motivation to finish an illustration. I draw in an anime/manga kind of style, and I love to draw fantasy, mythical and monster girl designs, such as demons, sirens and mermaids, cyclopes, imps, elves, centaurs and all that jazz! I have so many original characters, all with no backgrounds or even names. I sometimes make fanart too, from media that I really like!

My other hobbies include gaming, music, photography, poetry, and cooking/baking. I also really love animals and nature.

If you have anymore questions, or suggestions on how I can fully utilise this site, then please let me know!

RE: New member here!
Posted: 22 Oct 2022, 03:04 AM

Hello and welcome! Look forward to seeing your work!

RE: New member here!
Posted: 22 Oct 2022, 03:16 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 22 Oct 2022, 03:17 PM.
Morothias:
Heya! I'm Morothias, and I'm brand new here! It's really nice to meet you all!
(...)
If you have anymore questions, or suggestions on how I can fully utilise this site, then please let me know!

Hi Morothias! Welcome to Side 7! We're happy to have you on board.

As to fully utilizing the site, I suppose that depends upon what you would like to get out of it. Side 7's primary focus is sharing your artwork. If you're looking for comments and critiques, giving them is really the best way to encourage receiving them. You'll find, however, that our community seems to be very quiet these days as far as comments go, so I'm open to suggestions on how to boost that kind of interaction on the site.

Making friends and following other users also helps build the interaction.

If you'd like to organize your artwork, I would suggest using the portfolios feature.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to let me know.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3