Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
Migrating from DeviantArt, checking the site out - Started by: StormJay
Migrating from DeviantArt, checking the site out
Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 02:08 AM

Figured I'd post an introduction, nerve wracking as it is. So... here I am!

I was already considering moving most my art posting off of DeviantArt and the newest news was probably the last push I needed, so. Now I'm here! I go by Jay n I'm generally a digital artist with a whole lot of ocs, fan based or otherwise. Though the ones I draw the most tend to be animals.
I do also tend to be very timid and nervous with new groups of people and stick to my own little corner/profile, but I'm friendly and don't bite, and do like interacting with people! I just need time to get used to it and new places/situations. Usually doesn't take too long in small groups though.
Hopefully while I'm here I'll get more used to sharing my art and interacting with people.

RE: Migrating from DeviantArt, checking the site out
Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 02:27 AM

Welcome to Side 7, Jay.

Don't worry, we don't bite, either. Side 7 can be a pretty quiet place, and I think you'll like it. We're a friendly bunch, and I'm sure you'll find a few fellow fans to share your interests.

RE: Migrating from DeviantArt, checking the site out
Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 03:29 AM

Welcome to the site, Jay!

I'm BK, and I run Side 7. If you have any questions, run into any problems, or have any suggestions for the site, feel free to post about it! I do my best to address every one I receive.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3