Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Hello, S7! - Started by: wyvernwhit
Hello, S7!
Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 06:41 PM

My name is Whitney! Or WyvernWhit on the world wide web.
I recently moved from the central valley of CA to the northern Midwest, and I am loving it so far! The wintry weather is gorgeous.
I've been hanging out on various art sites for many years, though it's only in the past handful of years that I've started to take art more seriously and take on commission work. Drawing other's original characters has been a blast. I love it!
Alongside drawing, I also enjoy writing and roleplay (forum and tabletop). I'm slowly working toward combining all three into comics, illustrated short stories, and rpg assets for others to use.
Regarding Side 7, I love how sleek and simple the layout is, and I look forward to meeting others here!
It's nice to meet you, and I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

RE: Hello, S7!
Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 07:48 PM

Hello Whitney!

Welcome to Side 7! I'm very happy that you are here! If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, feel free to ask.

-- BK

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 07:50 PM
BadKarma:
Hello Whitney!

Welcome to Side 7! I'm very happy that you are here! If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, feel free to ask.

-- BK

Thank you very much!

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 08:56 PM

Hello, Whitney, I'm B. Welcome to Side 7! I hope you enjoy your time here, and we look forward to seeing your work.

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 09:01 PM
fragmented_imagination:
Hello, Whitney, I'm B. Welcome to Side 7! I hope you enjoy your time here, and we look forward to seeing your work.

Nice to meet you, B! Thank you! :)

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 09:07 PM

Hey there, cool art btw!

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 09:10 PM
EyeballEarth:
Hey there, cool art btw!

Hello! :) Thank you so much, and likewise!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7