Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
Hey, hi, hello! Newcomer here. - Started by: ByThePowerOfDUSKULL
Hey, hi, hello! Newcomer here.
Posted: 13 Nov 2022, 02:17 PM

Hello, I came here from DeviantArt. How do you do?

I often use Clip Studio Paint EX for drawing these days, but I also dabble in traditional art as well from time to time - namely watercolours and inks (with a bit of fineliners and white gel pens).
I mostly draw fan art these days as that's a comfort of mine, but I do try to create things with my own characters as well. The fanart I draw is usually of Super Mario, Pokémon, Five Nights at Freddy's or Friday Night Funkin'. Things I enjoy include, but are not limited to; VHS tapes / VCRs, Halloween, the occult, vintage media in general, bones, plague doctors, owls, crows / ravens, the steampunk aesthetic, tea, and every shade of purple.

If I say or do something stupid, I apologise. I will try and be active on here as this is a very interesting website.

RE: Hey, hi, hello! Newcomer here.
Posted: 13 Nov 2022, 03:42 PM

Welcome, welcome, Duskull!

I don't think we've seen much Five Nights at Freddy's here, much less Friday Night Funkin'. That's quite an array of interests as well. We look forward to your artwork.

And don't worry about saying something stupid. We all have that occasion.

Posted: 14 Nov 2022, 03:05 AM

Welcome to the site! I"m happy you're here! If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, feel free to let me know.

Posted: 15 Nov 2022, 04:35 PM

Hi there, enjoy your stay :D

Posted: 16 Nov 2022, 10:50 PM

Welcome! :D

Posted: 18 Nov 2022, 03:13 PM

Heeey welcome! Nice to see someone else from DA pop on here. :)

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6