Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
A random goth says hello - Started by: Nuclear-Hydrangea
A random goth says hello
Posted: 24 Apr 2023, 05:30 AM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 24 Apr 2023, 05:32 AM.

Hello, My name is Nuclear Hydrangea (AKA Nuclear Psychomagnet or Nuclear Shadows in other places)

I do both digital art and traditional art, pen and ink mostly and like drawing pretty OCs, fantasy, sci fi, robots, horror, and all other stuff I like to do
I'm a goth, so my favorite genres are goth rock, post punk, death rock, and darkwave but I also like non goth music. I like punk too, such as anarcho punk and crust punk. Though, I tend to like industrial, industrial rock/metal, EBM, italo disco, entehno, rembetiko, and musical soundtracks. The music conversation isn't complete without I can't stop talking my favorite bands, London After Midnight is my number one favorite but I like other goth bands like Corpus Delicti, Horror Vacui, Frozen Autumn, Sisters of Mercy, Skeletal Family, The Cure, Faith and the Muse and all of that goth stuff.

Outside art, I do Gundam models and like video games but I'm more of old video games than new ones. I can't keep up with newer stuff because of hardware. I like horror too, psychological, splatter, tech/sci fi/cyber horror, and slashers are ones I like for horror.
I may like some anime, Jojo for example, a big inspiration for character/fashion design, but I'm just a watcher rather than a super fan of anime nor participate on the core of the fandom itself. I like musicals as well, currently I have interest in Elisabeth das Musical.

Currently, I do OCs and like to give them a lot of lore even it's unnecessary trivias for them. Feel free to ask or talk if you want to.

RE: A random goth says hello
Posted: 24 Apr 2023, 05:34 AM

Hello, My name is Nuclear Hydrangea (AKA Nuclear Psychomagnet or Nuclear Shadows in other places)

I do both digital art and traditional art, pen and ink mostly and like drawing pretty OCs, fantasy, sci fi, robots, horror, and all other stuff I like to do
I'm a goth, so my favorite genres are goth rock, post punk, death rock, and darkwave but I also like non goth music. I like punk too, such as anarcho punk and crust punk. Though, I tend to like industrial, industrial rock/metal, EBM, italo disco, entehno, rembetiko, and musical soundtracks. The music conversation isn't complete without I can't stop talking my favorite bands, London After Midnight is my number one favorite but I like other goth bands like Corpus Delicti, Horror Vacui, Frozen Autumn, Sisters of Mercy, Skeletal Family, The Cure, Faith and the Muse and all of that goth stuff.

Outside art, I do Gundam models and like video games but I'm more of old video games than new ones. I can't keep up with newer stuff because of hardware. I like horror too, psychological, splatter, tech/sci fi/cyber horror, and slashers are ones I like for horror.
I may like some anime, Jojo for example, a big inspiration for character/fashion design, but I'm just a watcher rather than a super fan of anime nor participate on the core of the fandom itself. I like musicals as well, currently I have interest in Elisabeth das Musical.

Currently, I do OCs and like to give them a lot of lore even it's unnecessary trivias for them. Feel free to ask or talk if you want to.

RE: A random goth says hello
Posted: 25 Apr 2023, 03:14 AM

Welcome to Side 7, Nuclear! Looking forward to seeing your work!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3