Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5
What's the worst thing you accidentally did due to a glitch on a site? - Started by: chaseawaythedark
What's the worst thing you accidentally did due to a glitch on a site?
Posted: 30 Dec 2023, 07:35 PM

Totally not just a repeat of another post I have elsewhere.

Side 7 actually ties as the least glitchy place I've ever been (assuming you subtract some really, really simple sites).

RE: What's the worst thing you accidentally did due to a glitch on a site?
Posted: 30 Dec 2023, 11:15 PM

One time, I was editing the index page for my art portfolio website, and then everything just disappeared on me, thankfully I restored the stuff to the right place on that page now, and this was months ago too.
(Keep in mind, I was making sure to save as well too, and now the second time this happened the site I'm using to make my portfolio site was lagging while saving too, and I was using my ipad as well at the time.)

Posted: 31 Dec 2023, 01:11 PM

My situation isn't really that bad, and it did happen on Side7, but a form resubmission request caused by refreshing the page resulted in a duplicate reply being added to a thread I was on. It's rare, but it was weird.

Posted: 31 Dec 2023, 05:09 PM

Idk if it counts, but I made a never-ending loop on my comic's website completely on accident.
I have all the posts set to the dates and times I finished the page, and one of them I split in half later on, so I set them both to the same date and time. My site,,, did not like that and just kept looping between the two pages. I fixed it pretty quick but still, it was a little stressful when I found out about it lol.

Posted: 31 Dec 2023, 09:52 PM

give away ancient deviantart group about HTF, Sonic, and MLPFIM to someone else instead of mine, perhaps?

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5